VIA | NBC 4
The rankings were based on surveys from medical experts and patients, as well as data on patient safety and doctor-to-patient ratios. from more than 2,200 hospitals in 27 counties. The Mayo Clinic in Minnesota topped the list.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
“What has set the world’s leading hospitals apart is their continued ability to deliver the highest-quality patient care and conduct critical medical research even as they focused on battling COVID,” said Newsweek global editor in Chief Nancy Cooper.
Newsweek put six Cleveland Clinic locations among the best hospitals in the United States:
To finish this story [click here]
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Michelle Obama Is Changing 'Culture Of Democracy'
- CBC Wants Biden To Cancel Student Debt And More
- NBA Star Stephen Curry Earns Degree From Davidson
- Jesse Williams, Scholly Launch Scholarship Fund
- Jay-Z’s Venture Capital Firm Backs Black-Led Finance App
- Jordyn Woods Celebrates Her Anniversary With Karl-Anthony Towns On A Romantic Weekend Getaway
- Grassroots Progressive Organizers Are Transforming The Midterms Landscape
- Maternal Health Startup Raises $12M
- Obama Foundation Launches Scholarship For Aspiring Civic Leaders
- State Supreme Courts Lacking In Diversity
Cleveland Clinic is the World’s Number 2 Ranked Hospital was originally published on zhiphopcleveland.com