Prep: 5 minutes; Cook: 10 minutes. If you can’t find precut sirloin tips, have the butcher cut a trimmed sirloin steak into 1 1/2-inch pieces.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pound sirloin tips
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 large Vidalia or other sweet onion, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons water, divided
- 2 teaspoons tomato, basil, and garlic seasoning blend (such as Mrs. Dash)
Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Sprinkle sirloin tips with 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper. Add beef to pan, and cook 3 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently, or until desired degree of doneness. Remove beef from pan; set aside, and keep warm.
Reduce heat to medium-high. Add onion and peppers to pan; sauté 3 minutes. Add 2 tablespoons water; cook 1 minute.
Add beef to onion mixture; sprinkle with seasoning blend and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Add 1/4 cup water to pan; bring to boil, scraping browned bits from bottom of pan. Cook, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
2 Alligators Spotted Loose in Ohio, 1 Still Missing
Meagan Good and Jonathan Majors May Be Hollywood’s Newest Couple [LISTEN]
Special K’s ‘Unwelcome to Atlanta’: Stop Moving Here! [AUDIO]
Submit A Black Owned Business For Buy Black Cleveland!
Father of 4 dies in SouthPark construction site fire, records his last moments on Facebook Live
Cleveland Browns Legend Jim Brown Has Passed Away
Cast, Crew and Celebs Hit The Red Carpet For ‘White Men Can’t Jump’ Premiere
“I Feel Homeless Without My Wife”: Tyrese Shares How The End Of His Marriage Has Impacted Him [LISTEN HERE]