Man Arrested For Alleged Sexual Assault Of 2-Year-Old
A man in California has been arrested for raping a 2-year-old at a local store while her family was shopping.
According to a news report by KTVU, police arrested Eugene Melendres Ramos for sexually assaulting a 2-year-old girl in aDollar Tree store in Union City, California.
The report states that the toddler walked away from her grandmother to put back some Christmas ribbon when she was abducted by Ramos, taken to a nearby aisle and raped.
Witnesses say that they heard a woman screaming and saw Ramos running after the grandmother discovered Ramos on top the toddler with his pants down and the toddler’s pants and diaper removed.
Police state that a fellow woman shopper gave chase and grabbed Ramos slowing him down, but ultimately it was the act of two men that stopped Ramos from escaping and allowed the police to apprehend him.
Ramos has a previous molestation charge from the attempted rape of a 7-year-old, authorities state that he is being held on $350,000 bond.
SMH, what a sicko. I hope they give him life.
Check out the news coverage below:
- John Legend Performs at Extreme Makeover: Home Edition Cleveland Finale [VIDEO]
- Before and After: Extreme Makeover in Cleveland
- “Lord Help Us” Transvestites Charged With Rape For Tricking Boy Into Having Sex #216
- Meet The Cleveland Family of ‘Extreme Makeover: Home Edition’
- The Queen Bee stings back with “Black Friday”!
- WTF Has Whitney Houston’s Daughter Bobbie Kristina Lost Her Mind??
- The New Craze Called The Chicken Wing! It’s Not Food Either… [VIDEO]
- Oh No They Didn’t! 10 Singers that can’t Sang!