In Deborah Brown’s family lore, the American South was a place of whites-only water fountains and lynchings under cover of darkness. It was a place black people like her mother had fled.
Most Popular Articles
- Lisa Raye Looses a Role Because Of Vivica Fox!
- RIP, Michael Jackson: Our Tribute [VIDEO]
- Is Fantasia Pregnant By Antwaun Cook… Again?
- Amber Rose & Her Booty Hit The Beach [PHOTOS]
- Mary Mary Admit To Having An Argument Before BET Awards [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]
- Missy Elliott Battling Graves Disease Since 2008
- Woman Wakes Up At Own Funeral And Then Has A Heart Attack And Dies Again!!!
- Prince Michael’s New Haircut!
- The “Her” in HIV
- Kelly Rowland Reveals Sweaty “Here I Am” Album Cover [PHOTO]
Mississippi Cops Beat, Waterboarded Handcuffed Black Men, Shot 1 For ‘Dating White Women’: Lawyers
The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Reacts To Chris Rock Standup [WATCH]
Autopsy Report Suggests Rasheem Carter Was Lynched, But Mississippi Cops Say No ‘Foul Play’
College Grad Gets 30-Year Prison Sentence Right After Finishing School
Mom busted for putting booze in her baby's bottle
Submit A Black Owned Business For Buy Black Cleveland!
Kevin McCarthy Appears To Claim ‘Nobody Was Arrested’ During BLM Protests Like Jan. 6. Rioters
Actor Carl Payne’s Wife Melika Files for Divorce