It’s a rarity you see black female celebrities come into the Hollywood limelight with their own locks. Some people proudly do so and own it, showing off hair that’s as thick and kinky as it wants to be, and we love it!
You know, the Janelle Monáe’s, the Leela James’ and the Esperanza Spaldings of the world. But others keep their natural locks on the low and go on to successfully change the lace front game, re-invent wigs, and have some women flocking to the beauty supply store for similar look with bubbly and stripper-esque names like, “Candi.” They look just as fab.
Continue reading here:
- Drake Caught Kissing Woman! [PHOTO]
- Shocking! Mississipi Hate Crime Killing Caught On Video
- Coupled Up: Shaq, Kevin Hart, & Matt Barnes Spotted w/ Their Lady Loves [PHOTOS]
- IT’S FREE: Get A Free SmartPhone In One Click
- Naked woman thrown from van in Cleveland!
- Get a FREE Smartphone!
- Nicki Minaj Gives Drake A Lap Dance! [VIDEO]
- Gospel Stars & Pastors Send Love Via Twitter To The Family Of Pastor Zachery Tims [VIDEO]
- LisaRaye: “I Did Not Get Stacey Dash Fired, There Is No Beef!”
- Multiple people shot in Apartment Complex!
Most Popular Articles
[ione-gallery id=”682862″ src=”http://hellobeautiful.com”%5D