Bwaaaaah! Police have arrested a 17-year-old for burglary in Norcross after finding him trapped in a chimney.
According to police outside Atlanta, a neighbor called police after hearing Ronaldo Jack screaming from inside the chimney at the home on Lanier Boulevard.
Police arrived at the home and a rescue unit was called to get Jack out of the chimney.
The teen told EMS he’d been stuck in the chimney since 3 a.m. Tuesday. Police questioned him and found out that he had attempted to rob the home.
Jack is charged with giving a false name and birth date to officers. The homeowner says Jack stole $500 in cash from a safe in the home, but the jewelry in the safe wasn’t taken. So I guess Jack be nimble but wasn’t so quick LOL!
Most Popular Articles
- T.I. & Tiny snap pic for ‘Family Hustle’
- Real Housewives star Kim Zolciak wears an over-the-top Southern belle gown as she weds NFL player Kroy Biermann
- What Men like in Women More Than Anything Else
- Did You Know That Kyla Pratt Has A 1-Year-Old Baby?
- BREAKING NEWS: Erick Sermon of EPMD has a Heart Attack!
- Access Cleveland Podcast: The Cast of “The Bridge of No Return” (Full Interview)
- Exclusive: Woman Claims Dwyane Wade Is A Dirty Dog Who Cheats On Gabby And Definitely Got It In With Lauren London
- In The Mix w/ Heavy D Jams [Playlist Mix]
- Kim Zolciak Is Married! [PHOTO]
- Beyonce “COUNTS DOWN” On “Late Night With Jimmy Fallon” [VIDEO]