The NFL offseason is a great time to travel, relax with family or check out a UFO. At least that was the experience for Cleveland Browns Quarterback Baker Mayfield, who said he and his wife recently spotted something from another world.
Mayfield tweeted about the sighting back in March. But during a press conference Monday (April 26), he doubled-down on his story, and sighted leaked military photos as proof that life exists beyond the stars.
“It was one of those things (his wife Emily) was looking down at her phone in the passenger seat.” He said during the press conference. “It was nighttime so when you are looking at your phone screen, everything is dark around you and you can only see that light, it was bright enough to where it caught her attention, too. We kind of just looked at each other, ‘Did you just see that? Yeah.’ Other people in that area confirmed, too.”
Earlier this month, The Defense Department confirmed that pictures and video of “unidentified aerial phenomena” taken in 2019 are legitimate images of unexplained objects.
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Video Shows NY Restaurant Deny Service To Family Claiming Religious Vaccine Exemptions
- As Aurora PD’s Racism Is Confirmed, Elijah McClain’s Mom Fears They’ll ‘Mess Up Again’
- Yung Bleu Talks Family, Cars, Music with Drake and The Moon Boy Tour
- Hot Spot: Should Lil Mo Forgive Fat Joe For Calling Her A Dusty B**ch Who Lives In A Crackhouse?
- Toni Braxton Gives Us Lewks In A Vibrant Christopher Rogers Dress
- Gary’s Tea: Gabrielle Union Finally Opens Up About Dwyane Wade’s “Break Baby” [WATCH]
- Justice for J6: Right-Wing Trump Supporters Still In Denial Of His Loss Rally For Treasonous Capitol Rioters
- Everybody Saw This Coming: CBS Revamps Tone-Deaf ‘Activist’ Reality TV Show Contest … Because, Duh
- Right-Wing Anti-Vaxxers Embracing Nicki Minaj Is The 2021 Plot Twist No One Saw Coming
- Texas Voting Law Shows How The GOP Has Depended On Racism To Keep White People In Power