Chris Brown allegedly welcomed his third child into the world on January 7. The baby’s mother, model Diamond Brown took to Instagram sharing the baby girl’s name, Lovely Symphani Brown. The posted photo covered the baby’s face but showed her weighing in at 6 pounds, 9 ounces.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR APP AND TAKE US WITH YOU ANYWHERE!
“The princess is here! Lovely Symphani Brown,” she wrote in her post. “My sweet babygirl, it’s been a whole day you’ve been in the world and have already shown me the true meaning of life. I promise to love and protect you always. Forever yours, mommy..”
Text “RICKEY” to 71007 to join the Rickey Smiley Morning Show mobile club for exclusive news. (Terms and conditions).
Fans are speculating Chris is the father because the name resembles his non-profit organization, Symphonic Love. Sources say Chris and Diamond have been an on and off thing since 2019 when spotted at his 30th birthday party together.
Chris has a seven-year-old daughter, Royalty with ex-girlfriend Nia Guzman and a two-year-old son, Aeko Cator with Ammika Harris.
Chris has not spoken out on these allegations of having a new child.
- Civil Rights Leaders Rejoice As Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson Sworn In As First Black Woman SCOTUS Justice
- Celebrate Black Music Month With Newstalk Cleveland!
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Lizzo Is Celebrating Body Independence Through Her Yitty Brand
- It’s Been 10 Years Since Pauli Murray Reached Saint Status, Her Life And Journey For Social Justice Remain An Inspiration
- Biden Commits To Using Federal Government’s Full Power To Protect Abortion Access