In his latest Twitter rant, or should we say speech, Breezy goes hard against the people who dissed him while he was down. Now the 22-year-old “Look At Me Now” singer wants those haters to get off his tip!
“If I wanna delete my tweets! It’s really my f*cking biz! U have ur twitter and I’ve got mine! Get all the way off my d!ck! When u consume yourself around others lives too much, u won’t have a brain and life of ur own! #weirdisthenewnormal! All these other artist are so worried about their image!!! F*ck that!! I’m ME.. If u don’t like it!! Don’t buy my sh!t! Lol!
At one point people (even friends) talked sh!t about me and cancelled me out! Now everybody is buddy buddy! How would u react? EXACTLY!! Not upset! Just the definition of a real nigga!”
An hour later he goes on to announce his new album name, tweeting:
“While all y’all sitting on the edge of ur seats waiting for me to explode.. I’d like to add that my new album FORTUNE is coming real soon!”
Hm so Chris Brown has a fortune…Can’t wait to hear the new music from Breezy!
Most Popular Articles
- Is Omarion’s Ex-Wife Now A Man?!
- Lil B – ‘I Got AIDS’ [LISTEN]
- Can Drake Really Sing? Drake Covers ‘Say My Name’ Destiny’s Child [OHIO HOMECOMING VIDEO]
- GUESS Which Reality Star Got Married In THIS Wedding Dress Today?
- Chrissy & Jim Jones SHUT DOWN Q’s About Marriage & Yandy At “Love & Hip Hop” Season 2 NYC Dinner!!
- BASKETBALL WIVES” STAR GETS KICKED OFF NEW SEASON !!
- Check out Drake’s Demanding Dressing Room List! [PHOTO]
- LEAKED: Rihanna – ‘Talk That Talk’ Album [LISTEN]
- Drake Performs ‘Marvin’s Room’ On The Piano [OHIO HOMECOMING VIDEO]
- BREAKING NEWS: Erick Sermon of EPMD has a Heart Attack!