Former US Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. pleaded guilty in federal court this morning and now he and his wife both face the max of seven years of prison time and hundreds of thousands of dollars in fines. Jackson is accused of spending $750,000 in campaign funds on personal items for himself and for his wife.
His wife, Sandra Jackson, who resigned from her position on Chicago’s city council, also pleaded guilty to filing false tax returns.
Read more at http://tinyurl.com/b6r5yx9.
- Actor Lou Myers From ‘A Different World’ Dies At 77
- Health & Wellness – Life Coaching Ways To Self-Love!
- Fantasia Covers Jet Mag, Breaks Her Silence About Bad Decisions
- Kim Kardashian Leaving “Keeping Up With The Kardashians?”
- Maya Angelou Shares Her Love For The Bible And Praises New History Channel Series
- Female Prison Guard Charged With Rape After Allegedly Getting Pregnant With Inmate’s Baby
- Brooklyn Homeless Man Sues Parents For Not Loving Him
Former US Rep. Jesse Jackson Jr. Pleads Guilty In Federal Court! was originally published on praisephilly.com