Dr. Kevorkian did not end his life early … but he WOULD HAVE if he had the strength to do it … this according to Kevorkian’s longtime lawyer Geoffrey Fieger.
During a news conference moments ago, Feiger explained, “I think had he been able to go home, Jack would have not allowed himself to go back to the hospital.”
The cause of Kevorkian’s death was not released, but he had reportedly been suffering from kidney and respiratory problems.
Feiger continued, “The circumstances were such that he was so weak he could not get out of the hospital, he was primarily sleeping most of the time.”
Most Popular Articles
- Summer Jam 2011: Buy Tickets Now
- Amber Rose Pregnant?
- Get Your Summer Jam 2011 Tickets NOW!
- Surprise Performances At Springfest Miami 2011: Drake, Bow Wow, Ace Hood, YC
- CAPTION THIS: Coco Balances A Beer Can On Her Butt
- BREAKING NEWS: Sean Kingston In Critical Condition After Crash
- Are You Ready For SJ 2011: Reminder Of Summer Jam 2010
- Bow Wow Is The Father Of A Baby Girl!
- Breaking News: LRG Founder Dead at 34
- Lil Romeo is FULLY grown!