OMG! Prosecutors are asking for the maximum sentence allowed by law for a New York City man who admitted to throwing his naked son in the oven as punishment.
James Moss punished his 9-year-old son Christopher last year because he thought he stole $20 from his wallet. Prosecutors say he beat him with a spatula, put his hands over two hot oven burners and then shoved him into an oven for several minutes!
Moss has pleaded guilty to all seven counts of the indictment against him, including two counts of second-degree assault. His sentencing is Friday.
Should he get the maximum sentence?
- “Sunday’s Best” Week Number 4 [RECAP]
- College Students Using “Sugar Daddies” To Pay Off Debt
- Family Of Machete-Wielding Man Want Answers
- Cleveland Police Investigating, Four People Shot After Fight Breaks Out At Concert
- Iranian Man Spared Punishment Of Blinding By Acid
- Male Rape Common In Africa And Around The World
- Former Cleveland Metroparks Zoo Gorilla “Timmy” Passes At 52
- Dr. Boyce: Why Comparing Obama To A “Tar Baby” Hurts Us All
- So How Educated Are The Republican Candidates?
- “Many Deaths” As Syrian Army Attacks Hama
- [ione-gallery id=”269207″ src=”http://newsone.com”%5D
More Than 1000 Kids Reported Missing In Ohio This Year, Per Report
Jig’s Up 4 Juicy?: Jussie Smollett Loses Hoax Appeal, Jail Sentence Upheld
Krayzie Bone Update: Another Surgery Needed For Cleveland Legend
White Man Carrying Rifle Through Black Neighborhood Confronted By Black Business Owner
Teens Charged For Public Square Shooting In Cleveland
Roland Martin Breaks Down Black Support For Trump, Says “Day Is Over” For Relief Checks
Ludacris Stars in New Disney Christmas Classic ‘Dashing Through The Snow’ [WATCH]
The RSMS Reviews Broadway-bound ‘The Wiz’ Musical (Produced by Kandi Burruss and Todd Tucker)