OMG! Prosecutors are asking for the maximum sentence allowed by law for a New York City man who admitted to throwing his naked son in the oven as punishment.
James Moss punished his 9-year-old son Christopher last year because he thought he stole $20 from his wallet. Prosecutors say he beat him with a spatula, put his hands over two hot oven burners and then shoved him into an oven for several minutes!
Moss has pleaded guilty to all seven counts of the indictment against him, including two counts of second-degree assault. His sentencing is Friday.
Should he get the maximum sentence?
- “Sunday’s Best” Week Number 4 [RECAP]
- College Students Using “Sugar Daddies” To Pay Off Debt
- Family Of Machete-Wielding Man Want Answers
- Cleveland Police Investigating, Four People Shot After Fight Breaks Out At Concert
- Iranian Man Spared Punishment Of Blinding By Acid
- Male Rape Common In Africa And Around The World
- Former Cleveland Metroparks Zoo Gorilla “Timmy” Passes At 52
- Dr. Boyce: Why Comparing Obama To A “Tar Baby” Hurts Us All
- So How Educated Are The Republican Candidates?
- “Many Deaths” As Syrian Army Attacks Hama
- [ione-gallery id=”269207″ src=”http://newsone.com”%5D