The city of Detroit is offering about 200 free and reduced price homes to police officers living outside the city limits to try and revitalize the city.
Detroit is seeing a housing crisis that was sparked by a huge decline in the population. The city’s population dropped 25% in the past decade, according to Census Bureau.
It’s reported that more than 50% of U.S. police officers live outside of the cities they serve. Check out the story below:
- [VIRAL VIDEO] FIGHT!!! Georgetown Basketball Team Brawl With Chinese Team, Who Won?
- Feds Bust Iraqi-Mexican Drug Operation In California
- Daily Devotional: Let Us Worship
- Quick & Cheap Healthy Meals For Your Family
- Hott Or Not? Kelly Rowland And Nicki Minaj In Giuseppe Zanotti Wedge Boots
- Are Black Leaders Afraid To Criticize POTUS In Fear Of African-American Voter Backlash?
- Nivea Apologizes For Racist “Re-Civilize Yourself” Afro Ad
- [ione-gallery id=”585295″ src=”http://newsone.com”%5D