NBA mainstay LeBron James does the thang on the B-ball court, but now he’ll try his hand at retail. Announced today, his UNKNWN concept store will open in Miami’s Aventura Mall on December 16. UNKNWN will feature a mix of street, sport and high end fashion for dressing up or down along with some featured collaborations and private label offerings.
Thus far, the store will be stocked with 10.Deep, Crooks & Castles, Mark McNairy,Nike NSW, Comme des Garcons PLAY, Stussy, Original Fake, BBC/Ice Cream, The Hundreds and other clothing brands. UNKNWN will also boast a mean shoe game carrying Nike, Jordan, Sperry Top-Sider, Vans Vault, Converse and accessories like Kidrobot, Ambush, G-Shock, SUPER, Beats by Dre, and more. If you’re down Miami way for the holidays, business or pleasure, stop in and support LeBron’s new venture. If you’re not, visit UNKNWN’s digital store.
To buy your tickets to Z1079 WHITE OUT CONCERT click?here!
GET YOUR Z POINTS UP TO WIN WHITE OUT TIX. ALSO TEXT ‘WO’ TO ’7700′ FOR DETAILS ST8 TO YOUR PHONE…THE WHITE OUT IS ON ITS WAY……….. SO GET READY!!!
Most Popular Articles
- Matt Breaks His Silence on Gloria’s Split: Claims She “Smashed the Homie”
- Chris Brown Temporarily Says Goodbye to Twitter Over Rihanna
- Lauren London Pregnant By The Dream?!
- Basketball Wives Miami Adds 2 New Cast Members!
- VIDEO: Rocsi Talks About Being Sexually Harassed By Lil Webbie
- Nicki Minaj & Cher Twitter Beef!
- Fight! Fight! Reality TV Gets Even Real’er!
- Rocsi of 106 & Park Finally Speaks Out About Webbie Harrassing Her! [VIDEO]
- Beyonce, 6 Months Pregnant In “Countdown” Video
- SMH! Los Angeles Rapper Murders Rival Rapper….Over Twitter! [VIDEO]