Since Rodney King‘s (pictured) unexpected death over the weekend, after being found dead in his pool, some of his friends are now questioning fiancée Cynthia Kelley‘s (pictured) account to police, reports TMZ.
According to a few of King’s friends, Kelley’s story about what actually happened to King has changed since she began telling it.
Kelley reportedly stated that after she had a conversation with King, she heard a banging on the window of the home they shared in the wee hours of Sunday morning. Kelley then allegedly said that after the window rapping, she heard King fall in to their pool.
Rialto, Calif., police have a 911 recorded phone call that was made by Kelley at 5:25 a.m., alerting them to the pool incident.
When police arrived on the scene, they removed King from the bottom of the pool and tried to resuscitate him in vain. King was soon pronounced dead, and according to police, there were no preliminary signs of foul play. Kelley also reportedly told police that her fiance was an avid swimmer but that she was not.
Watch video of King’s death here:
King’s friends aren’t buying it, though.
They claim that each time they hear Kelley recount the story surrounding the incidents that led up to King’s death, the facts change, which leads them to believe that she is covering something up. TMZ says that two of Kng’s friends have taken their suspicions to police detectives, who in turn, told them that they would be in touch.
In the meantime, police are still piecing together the King case by conducting a drowning investigation and an autopsy.
What do you think?
- Dyson, Sharpton, Others Reflect On Rodney King’s Legacy
- Obama Family Makes Rare Trip Home to Chicago For Friend’s Wedding!
- J.C. Penny Sparks Outrage For Featuring Gay Parents In Father’s Day Ad
- 5th-Grader Prohibited From Delivering Speech on Marriage Equality
- Homeless Man Finds $77,000 In Texas Park, Is Allowed To Keep It
- NBA Star To Kids: If Obama Made It Without A Father, You Can Too
- Obama To Spare Young Illegal Immigrants From Deportation
- Cop Kills Unarmed 23-Year-Old Woman In Car Chase
- Not Guilty? All Charges Dropped Against John Edwards in Corruption, Sex Scandal
- 5 Things The KKK Should Adopt (Other Than A Georgia Highway)
- Man With No Hands Not Allowed on Roller Coaster at Six Flags, Claims Discrimination
Want to Keep Up With NewsTalk? LIKE Us On Facebook!
Friends Don’t Believe Fiancée’s Story In Rodney King Death was originally published on newsone.com