Sixteen Cedar Point employees were arrested early Sunday when Sandusky police responded to a large fight in a recreation area at Cedar Point Commons, which is the park’s employee housing area.
Officers were on scene for another call when they learned of the fight about 3:15 a.m. and went to assist Cedar Point police.
Arrested for disorderly conduct and aggravated rioting were:
- Lawanda Harris, 21, of Detroit
- Cashia Moyer, 19, of Youngstown
- Lavon Epps, 19, of Flint, Mich.
- Jarrett Stennis, 22, of Southfield, Mich.
- Joshua Brown, 32, of Ypsilanti, Mich.
- Marquise Nicholson, 19, of Detroit
- DeShaun Harris, 20, of Flint, Mich.
- Galen Hobdy, 20, of Canton
- Brandon Williams, 21, of Flint, Mich.
- Curtis Prentice, 23, of Canton, also charged with resisting arrest
- Kyreese Whitacker, 21, of Flint, Mich.
- Dajon Williams, 19, of Roseville, Mich.
- Sterling Jenkins, 24, of Flint., Mich.
- Rick Miles, 23, of Flint., Mich.
- James Ewing, 21, of Detroit
- Ja’Quan Pittman, 22, of Flint, Mich.
CLICK HERE to read story
LOCAL NEWS: 16 Cedar Point Employees Arrested After Fight was originally published on praisecleveland.com