The Cleveland Cavaliers are in the NBA Finals again which means a traffic mess and parking restrictions for both Wednesday’s Game 3 and Friday’s Game 4.
Even though both games have 9 p.m. start times rush hour traffic will be impacted as excited fans converge on downtown for dinner and activities.
Because of that, parking restrictions will begin at 11 a.m. Wednesday which could impact people who park on the street for work.
Here are the following “No Parking” sections of downtown:
- Huron Road – from Ontario Street to Prospect Avenue and from West 6th Street to Ontario Street
- Prospect Avenue – from Ontario Street to East 14th Street and from Ontario Street to West 6th Street
- East 9th Street – from Euclid Avenue to Carnegie Avenue
- East 4th Street – from Prospect Avenue to Huron Road
- East 2nd Street – from High Street to Prospect Avenue
- Erie Court – between East 9th Street and East 14th Street
On Friday the same parking restriction will in place but not begin until 4 p.m.
CLICK HERE to read story
LOCAL NEWS: Cleveland Announces Parking Restrictions For NBA Finals was originally published on praisecleveland.com