CLEVELAND, Ohio – Commercial real estate firm Bedrock is in discussions with the Blockland community to bring change to The Avenue Shops at Tower City Center.
According to their website, Bedrock is “the largest real estate partner in downtown Detroit.”
Tower City Center was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1976.
Bedrock says the move follows an extensive study.
The project has been dubbed “CityBlock.”
The vision is for CityBlock to occupy a substantial portion of The Avenue Shops at Tower City Center.
READ MORE: Fox8.com
Article Courtesy of WJW Fox 8 News Cleveland
First and Second Picture Courtesy of joe daniel price and Getty Images
First and Second Post and Third and Fourth Picture Courtesy of Facebook
What Makes Downtown Cleveland So Sexy?
1. Crystal Chandelierat PlayHouse SquareSource:Getty 1 of 13
2. Solar panels outside the Great Lakes Science Center.Source:Getty 2 of 13
3. The Rock And Roll Hall Of FameSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. Aerial view of downtown Cleveland's Public SquareSource:Getty 4 of 13
5. Soldiers and Sailors monument in Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty 5 of 13
6. Downtown Cleveland's historic building on Public SquareSource:Getty 6 of 13
7. The exterior of Key Tower.Source:Getty 7 of 13
8.8 of 13
9. Downtown Old Stone ChurchSource:Getty 9 of 13
10.10 of 13
11. The interior of the Tower City Center.Source:Getty 11 of 13
12. Cleveland Convention Center, Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty 12 of 13
13.13 of 13
LOCAL NEWS: Radical Changes Could Be Coming to The Avenue at Tower City Center was originally published on wzakcleveland.com