If you have a sweet tooth, and who doesn’t, this festival is for you.
Chocolate fans in Cleveland (and Akron, Canton, Youngstown, and all of Northeast Ohio as well) can rejoice.
The return of the biggest dessert party is heading into town.
From WJW Fox 8 News Cleveland:
The 3rd annual Chocolate Fest Cleveland will be held March 14.
It’s will be from 5 to 9 p.m. at 1091 W. 10th St.
Tickets start at $25 per person.
Will you be attending to have some chocolate?
Click here to read more.
Article Courtesy of WJW Fox 8 News Cleveland
First Picture Courtesy of SOPA Images and Getty Images
Second Picture Courtesy of Blerina Zela / EyeEm and Getty Images
What Makes Downtown Cleveland So Sexy?
1. Crystal Chandelierat PlayHouse SquareSource:Getty 1 of 13
2. Solar panels outside the Great Lakes Science Center.Source:Getty 2 of 13
3. The Rock And Roll Hall Of FameSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. Aerial view of downtown Cleveland's Public SquareSource:Getty 4 of 13
5. Soldiers and Sailors monument in Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty 5 of 13
6. Downtown Cleveland's historic building on Public SquareSource:Getty 6 of 13
7. The exterior of Key Tower.Source:Getty 7 of 13
8.8 of 13
9. Downtown Old Stone ChurchSource:Getty 9 of 13
10.10 of 13
11. The interior of the Tower City Center.Source:Getty 11 of 13
12. Cleveland Convention Center, Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty 12 of 13
13.13 of 13
LOCAL NEWS: Third Annual Chocolate Fest Returns to Cleveland was originally published on wzakcleveland.com