The largest residential activity in Downtown Cleveland is now finished after two years of hard work.
The Lumen in Playhouse Square is the city first project of its kind for the Downtown district in four decades.
From WJW Fox 8 News Cleveland:
The Lumen apartment building stands 396 feet tall at Euclid Ave. and East 17th St.
Just over a quarter of the building’s 318 apartments have been filled.
Several of the Lumen’s tenants were able to move in during the summer to the rooms that were already completed as construction had to be completed on the upper levels.
To live in the new building, pricing for the rooms range from nearly “$1400 to $7400.”
Click here to read more.
Article Courtesy of WJW Fox 8 News Cleveland
First and Second Picture Courtesy of Douglas Sacha and Getty Images
Video Courtesy of Playhouse Square, YouTube, and WJW Fox 8 News Cleveland
What Makes Downtown Cleveland So Sexy?
1. Crystal Chandelierat PlayHouse SquareSource:Getty 1 of 13
2. Solar panels outside the Great Lakes Science Center.Source:Getty 2 of 13
3. The Rock And Roll Hall Of FameSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. Aerial view of downtown Cleveland's Public SquareSource:Getty 4 of 13
5. Soldiers and Sailors monument in Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty 5 of 13
6. Downtown Cleveland's historic building on Public SquareSource:Getty 6 of 13
7. The exterior of Key Tower.Source:Getty 7 of 13
8.8 of 13
9. Downtown Old Stone ChurchSource:Getty 9 of 13
10.10 of 13
11. The interior of the Tower City Center.Source:Getty 11 of 13
12. Cleveland Convention Center, Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty 12 of 13
13.13 of 13
LOCAL NEWS: Playhouse Square High-Rise Apartment Building Now Finished was originally published on wzakcleveland.com