The City of Cleveland has just welcomed a new grocery store in one of the neighborhoods.
Plum Market Kitchen has opened up on March 11 in the former Constantino’s Market spot that is located at the Uptown district in University Circle on Euclid Avenue and East 115th Street.
Constantino’s had shut its doors down for good almost a year ago due to “a lack in the volume of customers.”
From WEWS News 5 Cleveland:
The new store will erase a food desert for University Circle residents and nearby CWRU students. Students will be able to use their meal plans at the grocery store.
Plum Market is open every Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. until 9 p.m., Saturday from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m. and Sunday from 9 a.m. until 8 p.m.
Click here to read more.
Article Courtesy of WEWS News 5 Cleveland
First and Second Picture Courtesy of Xinhua News Agency and Getty Images
What Makes Downtown Cleveland So Sexy?
1. Crystal Chandelierat PlayHouse SquareSource:Getty 1 of 13
2. Solar panels outside the Great Lakes Science Center.Source:Getty 2 of 13
3. The Rock And Roll Hall Of FameSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. Aerial view of downtown Cleveland's Public SquareSource:Getty 4 of 13
5. Soldiers and Sailors monument in Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty 5 of 13
6. Downtown Cleveland's historic building on Public SquareSource:Getty 6 of 13
7. The exterior of Key Tower.Source:Getty 7 of 13
8.8 of 13
9. Downtown Old Stone ChurchSource:Getty 9 of 13
10.10 of 13
11. The interior of the Tower City Center.Source:Getty 11 of 13
12. Cleveland Convention Center, Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty 12 of 13
13.13 of 13
LOCAL NEWS: Plum Market Kitchen Opens in Cleveland’s University Circle was originally published on wzakcleveland.com