There’s another restaurant week coming up in Cleveland and this one involves another food item that is super popular: Tacos!
It’s Cleveland Taco Week and it will takeover several of the popular local eateries on May 17 through 23.
In case you are wondering, May 18 is falling on a Tuesday this year and you know what that means? Taco Tuesday!!!
You can order “at least three tacos” and prices will be as low as $2 per taco.
From WJW Fox 8 News Cleveland:
Participating restaurants, so far, are as follows:
- 49 Street Tavern
- Academy Tavern Food & Liquor
- Anejo Tequila Joint
- Blue Habanero
- The Foundry
- Grumpy’s Cafe
- Gunselman’s Tavern
- Salted Dough
- Southern Tier Brewing Co.
- Twisted Taino Frappe Bar & Grill
The week, back for the second time, is brought to you by the same folks behind Cleveland Pizza Week and Cleveland Burger Week.
Look for more establishments to join the list of offerings.
All in the Cleveland area are welcome to join in, though keep in mind there will be some places that are going to be 21 and up.
As with the other restaurant week, there will be passports available and after you get “passports stamped every time” you hit up a place, there will be a chance to win $250 worth of gift cards after reaching the magic number of five with the amount of stamps on a passport.
To find out more on Cleveland Taco Week, click here.
Click here to read more.
Article Courtesy of WJW Fox 8 News Cleveland
First and Second Picture Courtesy of LauriPatterson and Getty Images
What Makes Downtown Cleveland So Sexy?
1. Crystal Chandelierat PlayHouse SquareSource:Getty 1 of 13
2. Solar panels outside the Great Lakes Science Center.Source:Getty 2 of 13
3. The Rock And Roll Hall Of FameSource:Getty 3 of 13
4. Aerial view of downtown Cleveland's Public SquareSource:Getty 4 of 13
5. Soldiers and Sailors monument in Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty 5 of 13
6. Downtown Cleveland's historic building on Public SquareSource:Getty 6 of 13
7. The exterior of Key Tower.Source:Getty 7 of 13
8.8 of 13
9. Downtown Old Stone ChurchSource:Getty 9 of 13
10.10 of 13
11. The interior of the Tower City Center.Source:Getty 11 of 13
12. Cleveland Convention Center, Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty 12 of 13
13.13 of 13
LOCAL NEWS: Cleveland Restaurants Getting Ready for Taco Week in May was originally published on wzakcleveland.com